Monday, January 17, 2005

Goddamn is it ever pissing down

After a week of snow, the gods have decided to dish out some rain: "Yeah, we had some coffee and Alca-Seltzer together this morning, us gods, and we've decided to stop doing snow for awhile, but dump a lot of rain instead. That way we can laugh at Halldor when he's working, and bitching about the weather." said Thor in a phone interview wth BBC.
Isn't that just fu#%ing great! I've been painting indoors for the last couple of weeks and when I have to be outside, it rains. Murphy's law I suppose. No sympathy for the devil, better stop whining like a little girl, buy some rain-gear and bite the bullet. When the going get's tough, the weird turn pro, said the good doctor, so I guess now is the time. Ok where can I buy some cheap rain-gear?
H

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there halldór.. Björn. nice work and keep it real.

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home